Brief Overview Of Winstrol 50mg Injection (Stanozolol 50mg)
Winstrol 50mg Injection (Stanozolol) is a well-known medication used to get lean and hard, cutting cycles to lose body fat. It is a modified derivative of dihydrotestosterone (DHT) and thus a major androgen hormone and sexual steroid. Winstrol 50mg Injection (Stanozolol) has also property to burn fat, harden muscle, optimize definition and drain water. It contains generic Stanozolol as the main active ingredient. Winstrol 50mg Stanozolol Injection shows a greater affinity for muscle growth than androgenic activity. It is a very valuable hormonal preparation for building muscle mass.
Winstrol 50mg Stanozolol Injection is a synthetic anabolic steroid, which shows action by binding to androgen receptors, such as membrane-bound receptor proteins LAGS and Stanozolol-binding protein (STBP).
What Are The Contraindications Of Winstrol 50mg Injection (Stanozolol 50mg)?
- You should not use Winstrol 50mg Injection (Stanozolol) if you are hypersensitive to any ingredient in Winstrol.
- Do not use Winstrol 50mg Stanozolol Injection if you are suffering from prostate cancer, breast cancer, heart or blood vessel disease, and have diabetes.
- Never use Winstrol 50mg Stanozolol Injection if you are suffering from blood clotting problems, liver problems and kidney problems.
- You should not use any other medication along with Winstrol such as Warfarin, Chlorpropamide, Tolbutamide, and Tolazamide.
The Method Of Administration Of Winstrol 50mg Injection (Stanozolol 50mg)
The recommended dose of Winstrol is 50 mg that is prepared in the injection form, therefore, take this medication via the intramuscular route. You have to take this medication once a day, as it is optimal to maintain stable blood levels of the compound. Do not use more than one dose at a time as it may cause harmful effects.
What Are The Side Effects Of Winstrol 50mg Injection (Stanozolol 50mg)?
While using Winstrol 50mg Stanozolol Injection you may feel some unwanted effects such as new or worsening acne, difficulty sleeping, headache, changes in sexual desire, swelling of the arms or legs (especially ankles), frequent or persistent erections, voice changes, hair loss, facial hair growth, and clitoral enlargement.
Precautionary Measures While Using Winstrol 50mg Injection (Stanozolol 50mg)
Winstrol 50mg Stanozolol Injection may cause birth defects, therefore, do not use this it if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant.
- You should avoid intake in the condition of breastfeeding.
- Do not use any other steroid medication along with Winstrol 50mg Injection (Stanozolol).