What Is The Use Of Vilitra 20 mg Tablets (Vardenafil 20mg)?
Vilitra 20 mg tablet is an orally used medication regularly used for the treatment of erectile dysfunction or impotence. Vilitra 20 mg tablets composed of Vardenafil as the major ingredient that is ingested before lovemaking to get a proper erection and the action for 4 to 6 hours after administration. Erectile dysfunction is the condition of not getting an erection for a satisfactory period. The intake of Vilitra 20mg noticeably enhances the duration of erection for the effective duration.
How Vilitra 20 mg Tablets (Vardenafil 20mg) works?
The erection disorder occurs because of lack of blood circulation in the penile area. Vilitra tablet is a category of phosphodiesterase (PDE) type-5 inhibitor. PDE is a natural substance in the body causes degradation of cGMP results decreased blood flow. Therefore, administration of Vilitra prevents the degradation of cGMP-Cyclic Guanosine Monophosphate also enhances nitric oxide. Thus, this action of Vilitra tablets causes smooth muscle relaxation and enhances blood too in the penile area and a man gets a proper erection.
What Are The Contraindications Of Vilitra 20 mg Tablets (Vardenafil 20mg)?
- You are not suggested to use the medication if sensitive to any component present in the Vilitra 20mg ( Vardenafil).
- You have to discuss with the doctor before taking the medication if you are patient of liver and kidney disorder, eye disorder and uncontrolled blood pressure.
- An individual should not use this medication along with Itraconazole, Fluconazole, Isoniazid, Isosorbide and ketoconazole Fluconazole, Itraconazole, Ketoconazole, Bosentan, Nefazodone, Clarithromycin, and Erythromycin.
What Is The Dosing Regimen Of Vilitra 20 mg Tablets (Vardenafil 20mg)?
The normally used dose of Vilitra is 20mg available as tablet dosage form. Thus, administer this medication orally with the help of a full glass of water. You can take it with or without food. Do not take more than the prescribed dose of this medication and always maintain an appropriate gap of 24 hours between two dosages.
What Are The Side Effects Of Vilitra 20 mg Tablets (Vardenafil 20mg)?
Common obnoxious effects may likely to occur such as back pain, vomiting, irritation, muscle ache, pain, flushing, nausea, indigestion, headache, cough, blurred vision, nasal congestion.
What Are The Precautions While Using Vilitra 20 mg Tablets?
- You are not supposed to use the medication along with fat-containing foods, nitrate-containing product and grapefruit juice as it may influence the action of the drug.
- Abstain, the consumption of alcoholic products, smoking and driving while taking the medication.
- Do not use this therapy in case of less than 18 year.