What is Tramjet 200mg Capsules and for what it is used?
Tramjet 200mg Capsules is the most sold USFDA approved medicine containing Tramadol as its major active constituent belonging to the pharmaceutical category of narcotic analgesics. The medicine effectively manages the moderate to severe painful conditions either due to a headache (a migraine) or toothache and to other painful conditions like pain in the ear, joint, menstruation, fever, feverish colds, and flu.
How Tramjet 200mg Capsules (Tramadol 200mg) works?
Tramjet capsules 200mg precipitates its therapeutic effect by blocking the reuptake of neurotransmitters such as Norepinephrine and Serotonin in the CNS nerve fiber. Thus, hinders the conduction of signals of pain from affected areas of the body to the spinal cord and those that ultimately drains into the brain.
What is the dosing pattern for Tramjet Capsules (Tramadol 200mg)?
Consume Tramjet in a strength prescribed by the physician (50,100, 200mg) for duration given in your prescription, orally with water once a day, either in the presence or in absence of food to counter the moderate to chronic levels of pain. The maximum tolerable dose of Tramjet should not exceed from 300mg.
What are the Contraindications with Tramjet Capsules 200mg (Tramadol 200mg)?
- In case the patient develops any allergic reactions after intake of medicine that you should omit its use.
- Tramjet tabs worsen the condition of patients with acute abdominal trouble.
- A patient with asthma should not use Tramjet 200mg Capsules.
- Do not use Tramjet tabs under medical conditions such as a history of head injury, epilepsy or other seizure disorder.
What are the Side effects of taking Tramjet Capsules (Tramadol 200mg)?
Most common side effects observed in patients on Tramjet 200mg therapy are fever, skin rash, anxiety, tremor, agitation, constipation, puckish feeling, diarrhea, difficult and darker urination.
What are the precautions linked with Tramjet therapy?
- Avoid the intake of alcoholic beverages before or after the Tramjet capsules else may aggravate side effects.
- Pregnant and lactating mothers should take medicine only under the physician's observation.
- Do not self-drive a vehicle or operate any machinery after taking Tramjet tabs because the medicine causes sedation.
- Patients with a history of drug abuse or alcohol addiction should avoid the intake of Tramjet 200mg tabs.