Detail Overview About Tramjet 100mg Capsules (Tramadol)
Tramjet 100mg is an excellent tablet that deals with the management of moderate to severe pain. Tramjet 100mg capsules have a phenomenal application in injury pain, surgical pain, joint pain, back pain, body ache, etc. Tramjet is considered to be as the best painkiller as it reduces pain in very short time.
Mechanism of Action of Tramjet 100mg Capsules (Tramadol)
The active ingredient present in Tramjet 100mg Capsules is Tramadol, which is a synthetic opioid analgesic and comes under the class of centrally acting analgesic. Tramjet has the ability to bind to the µ opioid receptor and inhibits the reuptake of serotonin and norepinephrine in the CNS, which further inhibits pain transmission in the spinal cord.
Dosage regimen of Tramjet 100mg (Tramadol) Capsules
Tramjet 100mg tablet should be taken orally with water. Tramjet 100mg capsule can be taken with or without diet in a gap of 4-6 hours when needed. The effect of Tramjet lasts for 6 to 7 hours. Do not use a larger dose of Tramjet 100mg or use it more often, or for a longer period than your doctor tells you to.
Contraindications of Tramjet 100mg Capsules (Tramadol)
- Do not use Tramjet capsules, if you have kidney disease, liver disease, oversensitivity condition, or a history of alcohol or drug dependence.
- Avoid using Tramjet capsules, if you are pregnant or a lactating mother.
Precautions while using Tramjet 100mg (Tramadol) Capsules
- Tramjet 100mg capsules should not be used more than the prescribed dose because it may make person dependent.
- Do not consume alcohol and take other CNS depressant drugs during the use of Tramjet, because it may increase the sleepy effect of the drug.
- If you experience Serotonin syndrome symptoms such as agitation, lack of coordination, muscle rigidity, fever, nausea, and loss of consciousness, then talk to your doctor.
- Never stop taking Tramjet 100mg capsules suddenly after a long use as you may face its withdrawal symptoms.
Side effects of Tramjet 100mg Capsules (Tramadol)
Tramjet 100mg capsules may cause some common side effects include nausea, lightheadedness, dizziness, drowsiness, itching confusion, abdominal pain, constipation.