Brief Overview of Tramacip 100mg Tablets (Tramadol 100mg)
Tramacip 100mg Tablet is an oral formulation encompassing Tramadol as the functional component. Tramacip 100mg is reliable in treating the painful conditions of muscles due to any injury, illness, surgical pain, sprain, strain or spasms. Tramacip alters the neuronal communication to reduce the pain sensations.
Mechanism of Action of Tramacip 100mg Tablets (Tramadol 100mg)
Tramacip 100mg Tablet is an outstanding brand of Tramadol as the functional constituent, which comes under the category of opioid analgesics or painkiller medications. Tramacip 100mg works by inhibiting the reuptake of neurotransmitters (noradrenaline and serotonin). Secondly, Tramacip is active against (mu) μ-opioid receptors and binds to them, as these are pain-causing receptors. Thus, Tramacip is beneficial in blocking the pain sensations and transfer to the brain from the pain site.
Dosing Regimen of Tramacip 100mg Tablets (Tramadol 100mg)
Tramacip is available in 100mg dosage strength in the form of oral capsules that should be taken via the oral route with water. Tramacip can be consumed with or without the meal. To avoid stomach upset condition, it is better to take the drug with a meal. Tramacip 100mg is an extended release formulation that requires consumption of the dose from 50-100mg once or twice in a day. The maximum dose a day should be limited to 300mg. this is an ideal dose for an adult patient.
Side Effects of Tramacip 100mg Tablets (Tramadol 100mg)
Some detrimental responses while relying on Tramacip medication include stomach upset, chest pain, perspiration, nausea, drowsiness, fatigue, or diarrhea.
Precautionary measures while using Tramacip 100mg Tablets
- Tramacip should not be given to children under the age of 16 years and needs to take safety precautions while giving to geriatric patients.
- Without consultation, you are not advised to take Tramacip if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Tramacip can be habit forming if consumed in more than suggested dosage regimen. Thus, never overdose the drug.
- Patients with drug or alcohol abuse history, suicidal history, renal, hepatic, or abdominal disorders are suggested to take precaution while consuming Tramacip and need to consult with the physician.
- Serious drug interaction would happen if you take Tramacip with any other medications.