Detail Overview about Tramacip 50 mg Tablets (Tramadol)
Tramacip 50mg Tablets (Tramadol) is very renowned and effective medication liked by most of the people for the management of moderate to severe back pain. The extended-release form of Tramacip 50mg is for around-the-clock prevention of pain. This form of Tramacip is not for use on an as-needed basis for pain.
Working Action of Tramacip 50 mg Tablets (Tramadol)
Generic Tramadol is the main active component of the brand Tramacip 50mg tabs. Tramadol comes under the opioid narcotic analgesic group of drug, which acts by obstructing the effect of chemicals serotonin, norepinephrine in the brain that causes pain. In the first mechanism, it binds to the parent and M1 metabolites of µ-opioid receptors. Secondly, it controls certain neurotransmitters chemical like serotonin and norepinephrine.
Dosage Regimen of Tramacip 50 mg (Tramadol) Tablets
Tramacip is commercially accessible into the dose strength of 50 mg. It is accessible into the extended release capsule or conventional capsules. Patient that needs to be take a dose of 50 mg twice in a day, via the oral route of administration with a colossal amount of water at an interval of 5 to 6 hours. If still pain occurs then take one dose at nighttime. The maximum dose that can be ingested in a day is 300 mg.
Conflicting Factors of Tramacip 50 mg (Tramadol) Tablets
- The patient may have to evade the use of Tramacip 50mg if allergic to the Tramadol.
- Do not rely on treatment with Tramacip if you are a pregnant or breastfeeding woman.
- Use of Tramacip is barred under medical cases of liver, kidney, lungs problem and blood disorder.
Preventive Measures of Tramacip 50 mg Tablets (Tramadol)
- Avoid ingestion of alcoholic beverages while taking Tramacip as a pain reliever.
- Ingestion of Tramacip in high dose more than prescribed may cause breathing disorder.
- Do not rely on treatment for a longer time, else may lead to drug addiction.
- Be alert while driving and doing any machinery works after taking Tramacip 50mg.
Side Effects of Tramacip 50 mg (Tramadol) Tablets
The patient may feel some bothersome side effects that include of Nausea, vomiting, Insomnia, anxiety, abdominal or stomach pain, Itching of skin, dry mouth, skin rashes, stuffing nose, unusual feeling of excitement, myocardial infection, and loss of appetite.