Details Overview about Tramacip 200mg Tablets (Tramadol 200mg)
Tramacip 200mg Tablets (generic Tramadol) is narcotic pain reliever that works on opioid receptor agonists. Tramadol 200mg is moderate to a severe pain reliever. Tramadol is centrally acting analgesic drug. It cuts off the pain sensations that transmit from the site of pain to the brain. It is similar to opioid analgesics. Apart from µ-opioid receptor agonist, it is nor epinephrine reuptake inhibitor, and serotonin reuptake inhibitor.
What is the Dosage information of Tramacip 200mg Tablets (Tramadol 200mg)
For controlling pain in adults, take immediate release tablets 50 to 100 mg after every four to six hours as needed for suppressing pain via the oral route. The maximum dose one should take for treating pain is 400 mg per day. The pediatric dose for killing pain sensations is 50 to 100 mg after every four to six hours via the oral route. The dose can be taken maximum to 400 mg per day. Do not crush the tablet before use. It can be consumed with or without meals.
What is the Contraindications with Tramacip 200mg Tablets (Tramadol 200mg)
- Prohibit giving Tramacip 200mg to patients who are below 16 years of age without doctor advice.
- Never consume alcohol if you are taking Tramacip 200mg Tabs.
- Contraindicate the use of Tramacip in allergies or if you have a blockage in stomach, severe asthma, or intestine.
- Do not use in pregnancy, as it will cause life-threatening withdrawal symptoms.
- You should not breastfeed your child when you are taking Tramacip 200mg Tablets.
Warnings and Precautions of Tramacip 200mg Tablets (Tramadol 200mg)
- Tramadol 200mg is a habit-forming drug, so avoid its misuse.
- Make sure to convey your doctor if you have any underlying problem such as the history of drug abuse, alcohol addiction, stomach disorder, mental illness, liver disorder, or kidney disorder.
- Do not share it with patients who have any history of drug abuse or drug addiction.
- Tramadol intervenes with your process of thinking so avoid indulging in activities that require proper mental alertness.
What are the Side effects of Tramacip 200mg Tablets (Tramadol 200mg)
Some after effects you should be careful of are as
- Headache, dizziness
- Feeling nervous, drowsiness
- Itching, flushing
- Tired feeling, sweating
- Nausea, stomach pain
- Itching , constipation