Detail Overview About Sustanon 100mg/ml Injection
Sustanon 100mg/ml injection encloses the active ingredient testosterone in three different forms called Testosterone Propionate, Phenylpropionate, and Isocaproate. Sustanon 100 injection helps to restore testosterone in order to bring out levels back to normal. It helps a person to gain more lean mass as well as see your strength increase. It enhances the muscular endurance and encourages the overall rate of recovery. Sustanon 100mg/ml injection is also used as a supportive therapy for female-to-male transsexuals.
Action Mechanism of Sustanon 100mg/ml Injection
Testosterone enhances the formation of protein in the body as well as retains the greater anabolic atmosphere in the body by retaining nitrogen level. It increases the formation of RBC (red blood cells) that ability of the muscle to perform and plays an imperative role in endurance and recovery.
The Dosing Regimen of Sustanon 100mg/ml Injection
Sustanon 100mg/ml injection is injected deep into a muscle, where it forms a reservoir of the medicine. The medicines gradually released continuously from the reservoir into the bloodstream. A person has to take Sustanon 100mg/ml injection once every three weeks for testosterone replacement therapy. A dose of 250-1,000mg per week is required for the enhancement of performance.
Contraindications of Sustanon 100mg/ml Injection
- If you are suffering from prostate cancer or breast cancer, then do not use Sustanon 100mg/ml injection.
- If you have hypersensitive reactions with Sustanon 100mg/ml injection or its other ingredients, then do not use this medicine.
- If you have a history of primary liver cancer or nephrosis, then do not use Sustanon 100mg/ml injection.
Drug Interactions of Sustanon 100mg/ml Injection
Sustanon 100mg/ml injection should not be used with certain medicines such as Phenobarbital, anti-coagulants and anti-diabetic drugs.
Things To Be Kept In Mind While Using Sustanon 100mg/ml Injection
- If you are suffering from any of these medical conditions such as epilepsy, migraine, sleep apnea, or diabetes, then consult your doctor before using Sustanon 100 injection.
- People having a history of high blood pressure or hypertension should not use Sustanon 100 injection without consulting their doctor.
- Boys who have not yet reached puberty should avoid the use of Sustanon 100mg/ml injection.
Annoying Effects of Sustanon 100mg/ml Injection
A person may face some annoying effects while using Sustanon 100mg/ml injection such as headache, mood changes, nervousness, vomiting, weight gain, muscle soreness, joint ache, hair loss, and irritability.