Detail Overview about Ambien 12.5mg Tablets (Stilnoct 12.5mg)
Zolpidem 12.5mg is the generic medication for the management of Insomnia and available under various brand names like as of Stilnoct and Ambien. Zolpidem comes in the category of sedative hypnotics and slows down the movement inside the brain that allows for a state of complete sleep. Ambien 12.5mg (Stilnoct) tablets are intended for the short-term treatment of insomnia. It is also used to help you fall back to sleep when you wake up in the middle of the night.
Mode of Action of Ambien 12.5mg Tablets (Stilnoct 12.5mg)
Zolpidem main working module of these medications comes under non-benzodiazepines and acts by acting on receptors in the brain known as GABA receptors, purposely the GABA-A receptors. This causes the discharge of a neurotransmitter called GABA in the brain.
Dosage routine of Ambien 12.5mg Tablets (Stilnoct 12.5mg)
Both the brand products Ambien (Stilnoct) are accessible under dose strength of 12.5 mg and in tablet dosage form. The medication needs to be taken orally with a colossal amount of water. The initial effective dose for Insomnia is 6.25 mg for women and either 6.25 mg or 12.5 mg for men. Take a dose of prescribed strength 30-40 minutes before going to sleep at nighttime. IF dose of 6.25 mg does not show effective results then dose strength can be increased up to 12.5 for effective results.
Noxious effects of Ambien 12.5mg Tablets (Stilnoct 12.5mg)
Some side effects you may observe with Ambien 12.5mg (Stilnoct) tablets are nausea, daytime drowsiness, dizziness, weakness, tired feeling, muscle pain, trouble breathing, and irregular heartbeat, shortness of breath, and loss of coordination, muscle pain, stuffy nose, and lightheaded feeling.
Some Do's and Don'ts
- The use of Ambien 12.5mg (Stilnoct) tablets is unsafe in patients who are sensitive to the generic Zolpidem or any other component.
- The use of Zolpidem is contrary under medical issues of liver, kidney, myasthenia gravis and in the patients who have breathing disorders.
- A pregnant and breastfeeding woman should have to avoid the use of Ambien 12.5mg (Stilnoct) tablets.
- Cut down the alcohol consumption while relying on treatment with Ambien 12.5mg (Stilnoct) tablets.
- Ambien 12.5mg (Stilnoct) tablets is a habit-forming drug so does not consume it for longer duration.