Detail Overview About Stad 14000 Spray (Lidocaine 14000 Spray)
Stad 14000 Spray (Lidocaine 14000 Spray) is an aerosol spray that is helpful for a man to get or maintain enough erection that is required for a healthy intimate session. Stad 14000 Spray is commonly used by those men who do not ejaculate the semen before sexual satisfaction is reached. It helps in decreasing the perception and increasing the quality time of lovemaking session. It is also used for treating erectile dysfunction.
Mechanism of Action of Stad 14000 Spray (Lidocaine 14000 Spray)
Lignocaine comes under the class of drugs known as local anesthetic. It shows its action mechanism by forbidding the nerve impulses in the brain. It therefore boosts the threshold of sexual feeling and provides the erotic pleasure to holdup the ejaculation process. In this way, it is an imperative medication for treating premature ejaculation.
Dosage Regimen of Stad 14000 Spray (Lidocaine 14000 Spray)
Commercially, Stad-14000 spray is accessible as a topical preparation. A patient should apply this on the tip of the sexual organ by spraying from a distance of 5 to 10 cm. The maximum dose of Lignocaine spray involves three sprays and the maximum can go up to 10 sprays. A patient should wash the genital area and hands before and after its use.
Contraindications of Stad 14000 Spray (Lidocaine 14000 Spray)
- If a patient is allergic or hypersensitive to Lignocaine or any other ingredients present in this spray, then the patient should not use Stad Spray 14000.
- Stad Spray 14000 is not indicated to be used by patients under the age of 18.
Precautions While Taking Stad 14000 Spray (Lidocaine 14000 Spray)
- It is not recommended to be used by a lactating or a pregnant woman.
- If you are suffering from any acute coronary disease, kidney failure, liver failure, heart attack and bleeding disorder then you should not use Stad Spray 14000.
- You should avoid taking the drugs like Monoamine oxidase inhibitors along with Lignocaine as it may result in hypertension.
- Avoid taking antidepressant drugs along with Lignocaine spray as it may cause blood pressure problems.
Side Effects of Stad 14000 Spray (Lidocaine 14000 Spray)
Some common side effects of Stad Spray 14000 (Lignocaine spray) include stomach upset, anxiety, headache, nausea, sore throat, redness or redness on the skin, burning sensation in the applied area, and dizziness.