Detail Overview About Snovitra 60 mg Tablets
Snovitra 60 mg tablet is an astounding medication that successfully treats the problem of erectile dysfunction in men. Snovitra 60 mg tablets an FDA approved medication that increases the rush of blood to the male genital region resulting in the hard and rigid erection you have always dreamt of and make your lovemaking session a sensational one.
The Working Mechanism of Snovitra 60 mg Tablets
Snovitra 60 mg tablets constitute Vardenafil as the main active constituent. Vardenafil belongs to the class of PDE5 inhibitors. Vardenafil enhances the effect of nitric oxide by inhibiting the phosphodiesterase type 5 enzymes, which is responsible for the degradation of cGMP in the corpus cavernosum. Upon sensual stimulation, the local release of nitric oxide occurs that leads to the creation of cGMP in the corpus cavernosum, resulting in smooth muscle relaxation and inflow of blood to the male genitals thereby giving you hard and rigid erections.
Dosing Regimen of Snovitra 60 mg Tablets
The recommended dose of Snovitra is 60 mg available in a tablet dosage form. Take one tablet of Snovitra orally, 60 minutes prior to the sensual intercourse session, with an ample amount of water. The effect of Snovitra last for about 4-6 hours, so maintain a gap of 24 hours between the two doses of Snovitra. Do not take more than the recommended dose. In the case of overdosing seek medical help immediately.
Contraindications of Snovitra 60 mg Tablets
- Do not take Snovitra if you are allergic to Vardenafil or any other constituent present in Snovitra 60mg tablets.
- In the presence of any renal, hepatic or cardiac disorder, do not take Snovitra 60mg tablets.
- Taking Snovitra 60mg tablets is not advised if you are suffering from retinitis pigmentosa.
Adverse Effects of Snovitra 60 mg Tablets
Some of the common adverse effect that Snovitra 60mg tablets may exhibit is blurring of vision, dizziness, drowsiness, headache, stomach and pelvic pain, nausea, vomiting, and dyspepsia.
Safety Measures While Taking Snovitra 60 mg Tablets
- Driving and operating heavy machinery while using Snovitra tablets is not advised.
- A person taking nitrate medicine should never take Snovitra 60mg tablets.
- Consumption of alcohol and other recreational medicines is not advised while using Snovitra tablets.
- Do not take grapefruit juice and fat containing meals along with Snovitra 60mg tablets.
- Men below 18 years of age should not take Snovitra 60mg tablets.