Brief Overview About Drug Sildenafil Super Active Softgel Capsules
Sildenafil Super Active is a best available drug for stopping erectile dysfunction in males. Sildenafil Super Active comprises of Generic Sildenafil as a prime ingredient. The action occurs only after you are sexually aroused. This drug should be taken orally before you have sexual intercourse. It works quickly and very fast.
What Is The Functioning Of Sildenafil Super Active Softgel Capsules?
Sildenafil is the active ingredient of Sildenafil Super Active Capsules. Sildenafil prevents PDE5 action and hence elevates cGMP level in penile vessels. cGMP in penile region vasodilate penile blood vessels and causes blood circulation in vessels resulting in a stronger and harder erection.
What Is The Dose Scheme Of Sildenafil Super Active Softgel Capsules?
You should ingest Sildenafil Super Active Capsules single tablet with water before sexual intercourse. The effect happens within 15 minutes and lasts for 4 to 6 hours duration. You should take it whole without breaking the Capsules.
What Are Some Don'ts You Should Follow With Sildenafil Super Active Capsules?
- Never use in medical conditions such as coronary heart disorder, hypotension, glaucoma, angina, liver failure, kidney disorder, and stroke.
- Do not prescribe it to patients of 18 years of age without doctor advice.
- Do not use when you have any hypersensitivity to Sildenafil.
What Are The Safety Measures One Should Follow With Sildenafil Super Active Capsules?
- Prevent the usage of nitrate drugs when you are also consuming Sildenafil Super Active Capsules as it lowers your blood pressure.
- Keep yourself away from the intake of alcohol, grapefruit, and grapefruit juice when you are using Sildenafil Super Active Capsules.
- You should consume only single pill in a 24-hour period to stop side effects.
- Any painful erection must be reported to your doctor.
What Are The Side Effects With Sildenafil Super Active Softgel Capsules?
Some common side effects you may observe with Sildenafil Super Active Capsules are blurr vision, tingly feeling, dizziness, back pain, headache, pain in the muscle, irregularity in heart rhythm, seizure, light headed feeling, shortness of breath, and loss of hearing.