Details Overview about Sibutril 15 mg Tablets
Sibutril 15mg Tablets has active component as Sibutramine that sheds weight quickly. It lowers our cravings towards food, and burns an extra body fat that is deposited in the body. Sibutril must be taken by people who are unable to lose weight even after vigorous physical workouts. Weight loss reduces the risks of heart diseases and diabetes. Sibutril 15mg tablets works best than other slimming tablets.
Mode of Action of Sibutril 15 mg Tablets (Sibutramine 15mg)
Sibutril 15mg tablets function best by raising the level of catecholamine and serotonin inside the brain. Serotonin and catecholamine help in controlling appetite related mood. Sibutramine increases the feeling of fullness inside the stomach and so keeps you away from binging on food thereby lowers your body weight.
Dose Requirement of Sibutril 15 mg Tablets (Sibutramine 15mg)
For managing weight loss, consume a single tab 15 mg of Sibutramine by oral route once per day with enough water in order to prevent the feeling of hunger. The maximum dose of Sibutramine you can take daily is 30 mg but only after the physician advice. You can consume it with or without food.
Some don't with Sibutril 15 mg Tablets (Sibutramine 15mg)
- Sibutril tablets should not be ingested in a medical condition such as depression, gallstones, glaucoma, seizure, liver disease, kidney disorder, and underactive thyroid.
- Patient who are hypersensitive to the Sibutramine should not use this drug.
- Patients who have heart problems such as stroke, high BP, and coronary artery disorder should not use Sibutril tablets.
- Never ingest monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) within the last 14 days of Sibutramine consumption.
- You should not take in case you have eating disorder, or you are also using selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor.
- Do not use in breastfeeding or pregnant women without doctor advice.
Precautions and Warnings to follow with Sibutramine therapy
- Sibutril tablets functions well when you also do diet control and exercise.
- Restrict alcoholic beverages with Sibutril as it may make you feel drowsy.
- Cease Sibutril 15mg tabs in patients who have age above 65 years and less than 16 years of age.
- Cut the intake of fatty or oily food as fatty food delays absorption of food.
Side Effects of Sibutril 15 mg Tablets (Sibutramine 15mg)
Some side effects you observe with Sibutril tablets are
- Blurred vision, headache
- Nausea, vomiting
- Diarrhea, fever
- Tremor, insomnia
- Dry mouth, stomach pain