Brief Overview About Retino-A Cream 0.1% (Tretinoin)
Retino A cream 0.1% is the brand name for generic drug Tretinoin. Retino-A cream 0.1% clears your acne. It functions by increasing the skin cell turnover and declines the skin cells to stick along with each other. This process in spite lessens the spread of acne and quickly heals the acne. Retino-A cream treats acne vulgaris among men and women. Retino-A cream eradicates wrinkles and discoloration of the skin. It raises collagen formation under the skin and removes wrinkles.
What Is The Dose Instructions And Method Of Usage About Retino-A Cream 0.1%?
The dose strength of Retino-A cream is as 0.1% strength. For excellent results, it is important that you should first wash and clean the affected area before you apply this cream. Wash your skin surface with a cleanser and wait for at least 15 to 20 minutes so that skin dries completely. Take a small amount and apply a small portion with a fingertip. Rub gently over the affected skin. You must apply it once at night before you sleep. You will notice the improvement in skin condition within 8 to 12 weeks of its applications.
What Are The Contraindications To Follow With Retino-A Cream 0.1% (Tretinoin)?
- Do not use in lactating mothers or pregnant ladies without taking doctor advice.
- Never apply Retino-A cream 0.1% in case you have any allergic reaction to vitamin A or Tretinoin cream.
- Do not apply Retino-A cream 0.1% by patients suffering from eczema.
What Are The Safety Precautions One Must Follow With Retino-A Cream 0.1% (Tretinoin)?
- Avoid going out in the sunshine, as it will worsen your acne problem.
- Do not use any other acne cream without consulting with a doctor.
- Before you use Retino-A cream 0.1% completely avoid electrolysis, waxing, and chemical depilatories on the affected areas.
What Are The Side Effects Of Retino-A Cream 0.1% (Tretinoin)?
Some aftermath that may rise with the usage of Retino-A cream 0.1%are crusting of the skin, peeling off, itching, blister formation, redness, irritation, numbness, burning sensation over applied area, scaling of the skin, rashes, and stinging of the skin.