Understanding about Retino-A cream 0.025% (Tretinoin Cream)
Retino-A cream 0.025% brand of Tretinoin is commonly used to cure acne and get scare-free smooth skin. It may diminish the number and severity of acne pimples and endorse quick healing of pimples that do extend. Retino-A cream 0.025% also diminishes wrinkles and makes hard skin soft and smooth.
Action Mechanism of Retino-A cream 0.025% (Tretinoin Cream)
Tretinoin encloses in Retino-A cream 0.025% is a retinoid class of constituent belonging to Vitamin A as its derivative. Tretinoin has keratolytic action and thus it aids to treat and prevent the formation of acne and pimples. Other qualities of Tretinoin include skin cell renewal, shedding of old toughened cells of the skin, and in the exclusion of fine lines with dark skin spots. All these processes recover your skin condition and make it flawless.
Dosage Regimen of Retino-A cream 0.025% (Tretinoin Cream)
The best recommended dose strength of Retino-A cream is 0.025%. You are requisite to wash out your face, hand properly with water, and leave them dry for some time. After that, take a dab amount of gel on fingertips. Now apply Retino-A cream 0.025% in the form of thin layer on the affected area, by doing gentle massage. Use it daily at nighttime to prevent skin from sun damage and to see effective results of the medication.
Side Effects of Retino-A cream 0.025% (Tretinoin Cream)
While using Retino-A cream 0.025% patient may endure some not needed side effects that includes of burning skin, peeling of skin, redness, darkening of the treated skin, and change in pigmentation.
Precautionary Measures That Need To Taken
- It is advisable to remove makeup before applying Retino-A cream 0.025%.
- Prevent the contact of cream within eyes or nose; if by accident happen to wash out with cold water immediately.
- Use of any other cosmetic products that may surround alcohol, resorcinol, sulfur, salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide should be avoided while using Tretinoin.
- Take precaution during pregnancy, lactation, any skin condition of eczema, cut, irritated, or allergic reactions.
- Wash your hand after applying the Retino-A cream 0.025%.