Details Overview of Prosoma 350mg Tablets
Prosoma 350mg Tablets comprise of Carisoprodol, which is a drug of muscle relaxant category. The major action of Prosoma 350mg tablet is to alleviate the pain from musculoskeletal conditions of moderate to severe intensity. Prosoma therapy should be combined with rest and light physical exercises to have better results faster.
Working of Prosoma 350mg Tablets
Prosoma 350mg (Carisoprodol) is a centrally working medication that relaxes painful muscles associated with the skeletal system by inhibiting the pain sensation between the nerves and the brain. Carisoprodol further converts into its active metabolite, Meprobamate, which produces relaxing and soothing actions. This drug acts directly on the CNS (central nervous system) for the alleviation of painful conditions with spasms, sprains, injury, or any accidents also
Dosing schedule of Prosoma 350mg Tablets
Prosoma is accessible in oral formulation with effective dosage strength of 350mg. an adult patient can take the dose of Prosoma 350mg oral tablet for three to four times in a day depending on the pain severity but should not cross the limit of 1400mg dose in a day. An elderly patient can take half of the dose of an adult patient.
Changing the dose on your own can lead to cause overdose symptoms, withdrawal symptoms and can make you drug dependent. So, always take the advice of your physician for any change in the dosing.
Side effects of Prosoma 350mg Tablets
Some undesirable responses of Prosoma 350mg medication can include drowsiness, clumsiness, dizziness, stomach upset, headache, fast heartbeat, weakness, vomiting or nausea.
Noteworthy Precautions while using Prosoma 350mg Tablets
- Prosoma combining with alcoholic drinks can cause serious health problems of excessive drowsiness, so should not be taken while you are being treated with Prosoma.
- Medical conditions of hypersensitivity, respiratory, ophthalmic, or any other condition need to be evaluated before using Prosoma 350mg.
- It is contradictory to take Prosoma during pregnancy or lactation.
- Suicidal thought history, drug or alcohol abuse history, children and geriatric patients are contradictory for the use of Prosoma medication.
- Never share the drug with any other patient even, if they are suffering from the same symptoms, because of different responses in individuals, according to their situation.