Brief Overview About Pex 2mg (Xanax) Alprazolam Tablets
Anxiety is a common disease that causes several disorders and an individual may feel fear, nervousness, apprehension, and worrying. Pex 2mg (Xanax) Alprazolam Tablets is one of the best medications that are commonly used for the treatment of anxiety, panic disorder and anxiety caused by depression. Pex 2mg tablet is an oral medication that contains generic Alprazolam as the main active ingredient. Alprazolam is also available in brand names called Pex-2mg and Xanax.
How Does Pex 2mg (Xanax) Alprazolam Tablets Work?
Alprazolam falls under the category of medication known as Benzodiazepine. It produces an anxiolytic effect at the Benzodiazepine site by binding to the GABA-A: Gama-aminobutyric acid receptor complex by mounting the chances of the opening of the ligand-gated chlorine ion (Cl-) channel in reaction to known concentration of GABA.
How To Take Pex 2mg (Xanax) Alprazolam Tablets?
The usually recommended dose of Pex, Xanax Alprazolam tablets is 2mg. An individual has to use this medication via mouth with sufficient amount of water. Take this medication each day at same time. You should not chew or swallow the tablets, administer the whole tablet. The usual adult dose for the treatment of anxiety is 2mg.
What Are The Contraindications Of Pex 2mg (Xanax) Tablets?
- You should avoid the use of this medication if you are allergic to any ingredient present in the Alprazolam tablets.
- If you are patient of seizures or epilepsy, kidney or liver disease, asthma or other breathing disorder, narrow-angle glaucoma then do not use.
What Are The Drug Interactions Of Pex 2mg (Xanax) Alprazolam Tablets?
While using Pex 2mg (Xanax) Alprazolam tablets do not use Digoxin, Cimetidine, Fluvoxamine, Itraconazole Ketoconazole, Nefazodone, and Ritonavir, HIV or AIDS etc.
What Are The Side Effects Of Pex 2mg (Xanax) Alprazolam Tablets?
While using Pex 2mg (Xanax) Alprazolam tablets few unwanted effects may appear such as slurred speech, memory problems, drowsiness, lack of balance or coordination, feeling tired, feeling anxious early in the morning.
Safety Tips That Should Be Followed While Using Pex 2mg (Xanax) Tablets?
- Alprazolam is a habit-forming medication, therefore; you should not use this medication for longer duration without consulting a doctor.
- You have to limit the alcohol intake as it can increase the chances of side effects such as drowsiness, blurred vision etc.
- Pex 2mg Alprazolam tablets are not suggested younger than 18 years.