Detail Overview About Pain-O-Soma 500 mg Tablets
Pain-O-Soma 500mg tablet is a magnificent therapy that is used in the treatment of muscle pain or discomfort. Pain-O-Soma 500mg proved itself very successful in the management of painful musculoskeletal conditions along with rest, physical therapies, or other therapies. It is also helpful in the management of muscle spasms, strains, and sprains. Pain-O-Soma 500mg encloses of an important component known as Carisoprodol.
Action Mechanism of Pain-O-Soma 500 mg Tablets
Carisoprodol is a centrally acting skeletal muscle relaxant belongs to the Crabamate category of medicines. It proves muscle-relaxing effect by disrupts neuronal transmission within the reticular formation and spinal cord. This results in sedation and modification in pain perception in the brain.
Dosage Regimen of Pain-O-Soma 500 mg Tablets
Pain-O-Soma 500mg is commercial, accessible in a tablet dosage form and should be consumed orally with a colossal amount of water. A patient must have to take a Pain-O-Soma 500mg tablet twice a day, with a colossal amount of water. Pain-O-Soma 500mg can be intake with or without food. The maximum dose of Pain-O-Soma 500mg should be consumed in a day is 1400mg.
Conflicting Factors of Pain-O-Soma 500 mg Tablets
- If you are sensitive to Carisoprodol, Meprobamate or other ingredients of Pain-O-Soma 500mg then do not consume this medicine.
- Use of this medication is contrary if the patient is suffering from epileptic, seizure disorder or porphyria.
- Elude taking this medicine if you are pregnant women or breastfeeding mothers.
Defensive Measures of Pain-O-Soma 500 mg Tablets
- Pain-O-Soma 500mg make you feel wobbly or drowsy, so do not drive a vehicle or operate any machinery after consuming this medicine.
- Sudden withdrawal of Pain-O-Soma 500mg may cause removal symptoms, so diminish the dose of Pain-O-Soma 500mg over a week before using this medicine.
- Always try to evade alcoholic beverages or sedative pills while relying on the treatment of Pain-O-Soma 500mg.
- Elude the use of Pain-O-soma if you have a history of drug abuse or addiction.
Side Effects of Pain-O-Soma 500 mg Tablets
The patient may come across some side effects while relying on the treatment with Pain-O-Soma 500mg such as sleepiness, dizziness, tremor, headache, inaccurate vision, nausea, vomiting, chest pain, confusion, upset stomach, and agitation.