Brief Overview about Pain-O-Soma 350mg Tablets
Pain-O-Soma 350mg tablet is a muscle-comforting agent that helps to decrease the pain stimuli between the brain and nerves. Pain-O-Soma 350mg tablet can be used along with some therapies as well as rest for the treatment of wounds and other muscle pain conditions. It is an efficient and FDA approved medication that has been recommended worldwide by the physicians.
How does Pain-O-Soma 350mg Tablets act?
Pain-O-Soma 350mg tablet contains Carisoprodol as the Generic medication. Carisoprodol is a central nervous system antidepressant that acts as a skeletal muscle relaxant. Rather than acting directly on skeletal muscle, Carisoprodol interrupts neuronal communication within the reticular formation and spinal cord, resulting in sedation and modification in pain perception.
How should you take the dose of Pain-O-Soma 350mg Tablets?
Pain-O-Soma is available in the strength of 350mg. These are extended release tablets, so needs to be taken twice or thrice in a day. The exact dosing of the medication is based on the prescription from the doctor. Do not crush or chew the tablet, swallow it as a whole in order to get desired therapeutic effect.
What conditions contradict the effects of Pain-O-Soma 350mg Tablets?
- Avoid consuming Pain-O-Soma tablet in case you are hypersensitive to generic Carisoprodol and you can ask the physician for an alternative medication.
- Avoid the use of Pain-O-Soma 350mg tablet in case you are experiencing any sort of cardiac issues, liver or kidney damage issues, blood pressure related problems, blood-related disorders, and neurological disorders.
What are the annoying effects of Pain-O-Soma 350mg Tablets?
Unlikely, some common annoying effects might occur while consuming Pain-O-Soma 350mg including drowsiness, headache, vomiting, dizziness, fever, chills, trouble in breathing, rashes on the body, and angioedema.
What precautionary measures should you take while using Pain-O-Soma?
- There are some drugs, which might interact with Soma and cause adverse effects including alcohol, antihistamines, drugs for sleep or anxiety, other muscle relaxants, and narcotic pain relievers.
- Avoid intake of alcohol and tobacco products while consuming Pain-O-Soma 350mg tablet.
- You cannot consume Pain-O-Soma tablet during pregnancy and breastfeeding.