Concise Overview about Ovidac 10000 IU
Ovidac 10000 IU Injection is the brand name of a generic HCG (Human Chorionic Gonadotropin). Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) is helpful in women who do not conceive due to their infertility. Ovidac 10000 IU HCG Injection helps to counter the infertility trouble by stimulating ovulation process (the release of an egg from the ovary). In males, it restricts infertility problem by leveling up the sperm count. It treats Cryptorchidism in young boys and drops down testicles into the scrotum normally.
Dosing schedule of Ovidac 10000 IU HCG Injection
Ovidac 10000 IU HCG Injection must be injected through the intramuscular route. For improving ovulation: A woman must inject 5000 IU to 10000 IU of HCG by the intramuscular route one day following last day of menotropins. For Hypogonadism in male: A man must inject 4000 IU of HCG by the intramuscular route thrice per week for up to 6 to 9 months and follow it by 2000 units thrice per week for an additional three months. To treat Prepubertal Cryptorchidism: Inject 5000 IU of HCG by an intramuscular route on every other day for four injections.
Contraindications with Ovidac 10000 IU HCG Injection
- A patient who are having any of these medical conditions should prohibit the use of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) injection such as androgen-dependent tumors, unsettled uterine, brain lesions, an active blood clot, pregnancy, a distension, genital bleeding, ovarian cysts, or tumor of the pituitary gland and prostate cancer.
- Do not inject if you have an allergic reaction to Ovidac 10000 IU HCG Injection.
- Never inject Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) in children of less than 4 years of age.
Warnings and Precautions to follow with Ovidac 10000 IU HCG Injection
- Women should undergo a gynecological exam before starting treatment with this medicine.
- If you are a breastfeeding mother, then you should not use Ovidac 10000 IU HCG Injection.
- Always use a sterile needle or syringe to inject Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) through the intramuscular route.
Side Effects with Ovidac 10000 IU HCG Injection
An individual observes some common side effects such as
- Agitation, sleepiness
- Bruising, or redness at the injection site
- Chest pain, and swelling
- Overtiredness, headache
- Bad temper, nausea, soreness