Brief Overview of Mircette Birth Control Pill
Mircette Birth Control Pill is a renowned blend of two synthetically prepared hormones by the name of Ethinyl Estradiol and Desogestrel as the functional components. These synthetically prepared hormones act similar to naturally occurring ones of estrogen and progestin in order to regulate various processes to act as a prevention of pregnancy.
Action Mechanism of Mircette Birth Control Pill
Working elements, Ethinyl Estradiol and Desogestrel, together in Mircette pill works in different ways to prevent the chances of pregnancy for instance-
- Ovulation prevention to inhibit the release of eggs
- Blocking the sperm entry by making cervix mucus thick
- Prevention of fertilized egg implantation to the uterus
Contradictory Conditions For The Use Of Mircette Birth Control Pill
- Pregnant women and nursing mothers are contrary for the use of Mircette Birth Control Pill.
- Hypersensitivity condition is a conflicting condition for the use of Mircette Birth Control Pill.
- Certain medical conditions of bleeding disorder, blood pressure, migraine, liver, kidney, or diabetes problem are contradictory for the use of Mircette pill.
Dosing schedule of Mircette Birth Control Pill
Mircette Birth Control Pill is accessible in 28 pills pack that a female has to start from either the first day of the menstrual cycle or on the first Sunday after menstruation starts. The female needs, to begin with, the first 21 hormonal white pills for 21 days then next two days with two light green non-hormonal pills followed with five yellow hormonal pills in order for completing 28 pills in the packet. Starting from the 29th day, you can continue in the same manner until you want.
If accidently, you missed any dose, then you have to consume two pills in your next dosing time and if you missed two times dosing, then you need to ingest two pills in a single dose in your next two consecutive dosings.
Undesirable Responses Of Mircette Birth Control Pill
Mircette Pill consumption can lead to some undesirable responses of bloating, nausea, breast tenderness, stomach cramps, change in weight or appetite, vaginal discharge or itching, change in menstrual cycle, and increase in hair growth.
Safety Precautions While Relying On Mircette Birth Control Pill
- Regular smokers and females of above than 35 years of age should take precaution with the use of Mircette pills.
- Uterus or breast cancer, heart attack, and patients with jaundice history should be cautious while using Mircette pills.
- Combining Mircette Birth Control Pill with alcohol or any other drug is risky, so avoid that.