Brief Overview About Drug Mifeprex Tablets (Mifepristone Pills)?
Mifeprex Tablets is a brand name for generic drug Mifepristone Pills. Mifeprex (Mifepristone pills) is a synthetic steroid that concludes gestation of less than 7 weeks. Women who become pregnant unknowingly and are not ready to have a child can go for safe abortion with Mifeprex (Mifepristone pills). If Mifeprex does not work then you can use it along with other medication to conclude your fetus.
What Is The Functioning Of Mifeprex Tablets (Mifepristone Pills)?
Mifeprex Tablets has Mifepristone that has an anti-progestational activity that arises from competitive interaction with progesterone for progesterone site. Progesterone is the essential hormone that is released inside body for sustaining pregnancy. With the use of Mifeprex (Mifepristone pills), there is a hindrance in progesterone action such as it cuts the nutrition to the fetus and leads to detachment of fetus and endometrial lining followed by uterine contraction and dilation that throws away uterine contents.
What Is The Dosage Instruction Of Mifeprex Tablets (Mifepristone Pills)?
For an abortion, take Mifeprex single pill of 200 mg strength. The woman must take total three pills of Mifepristone of 200 mg strength. Take as a single dose orally with water. After 2 days interval, have medical examination so as to check abortion completion. If the abortion is incomplete then you need to consume two pills of Misoprostol either orally or vaginally. Then again, after 2 days interval, you must go for a medical check-up to verify your abortion.
What Are The Contraindications With Mifeprex Tablets (Mifepristone Pills)?
- Under medical issues such as cardiac problem, liver disorder, kidney disorder, bleeding disorder, and in blood pressure related disorder never go for an abortion with Mifeprex tablets (Mifepristone pills).
- Do not use Mifeprex tablets (Mifepristone pills) in persons with less than 18 years of age.
- Do not use in ectopic pregnancy and if you are using anticoagulants.
What Are The Safety Measures One Must Follow With Mifeprex Tablets?
- Consume healthy diet and fresh fruit juices so as to recompensate the losses.
- If you have IUD inserted, then take it out before going for an abortion.
- Avoid sexual intercourse when you have undergone an abortion.
- You may feel dizzy after an abortion so be careful of vigorous activities.
What Are The Aftermath After Using Mifeprex Tablets (Mifepristone Pills)?
Some common side effects one may observe with Mifeprex tablets (Mifepristone pills)are abdominal cramps, vaginal bleeding, pain in the back, tiredness, headache, nausea, cramping, vaginal discharge, vomiting, shortness of breath, unusual discharge, and itching.