Brief Overview About Meridia 15mg Tablets (Sibutramine 15mg)
Meridia 15mg tablets are the most efficient medication used for the treatment of obesity. It has been proven as the best medication for weight loss. It is also helpful to reduce the risk of various diseases associated with obesity like cardiovascular disorders by treating obesity.
How Does Meridia 15mg Tablets (Sibutramine 15mg) Work?
Meridia 15mg Tablets comprises of Sibutramine 15mg as a vigorous chemical compound in it that comes under the group of medications known as centrally acting serotonin-norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor. Generic Sibutramine works like an oral anorexiant medication. It acts by influencing the chemicals in the brain that are accountable for the maintenance of weight. You should take a low-calorie diet while taking Meridia tablets. A fragment of exercises helps you to reduce fat earlier and easier.
What Conditions Conflict The Effects Of Meridia 15mg Tablets (Sibutramine)?
- If you are hypersensitive towards the dose of generic Sibutramine, you should not take it without consulting the physician.
- Under certain clinical issues, you are not allowed to take the dose of Meridia tablets as if uncontrollable hypertension, anorexia or bulimia, atherosclerosis, congestive heart failure, depression, kidney disease, underactive thyroid, clotting disorders, and glaucoma.
How Should You Take The Dose Of Meridia 15mg Tablets (Sibutramine 15mg)?
The most recommended adult dose of Meridia is 10mg, once in a day, via the oral route. You can take it with or without food. If you find yourself unable to lose weight after a definite time, then after four weeks the dose of Meridia increased to 15mg, once in a day. The modification of dose based on the age, clinical condition, and tolerance of an individual person.
What Are The Bothersome Effects Of Meridia 15mg Tablets (Sibutramine 15mg)?
You may feel some bothersome effects after taking the dose of Meridia 15ng tabs as if back pain, abdominal pain, chest pain, insomnia, dizziness, anorexia, constipation, rhinitis, joint pain, sweating, and rashes.
What Preventive Measures You Take While Using Meridia 15mg Tablets (Sibutramine 15mg)?
- Meridia tabs may make your vision blurred by having the property of dizziness so avoid any concentration-required task while taking it.
- Pediatric and geriatric patients cannot take Meridia tabs 15mg.
- Meridia 15mg tablets cannot be taken in the case of pregnancy and breastfeeding.