Brief Overview About Melalite Cream 4%
Melalite Cream 4% is an awesome medication used for the treatment of skin pigmentation and melasma. Melalite Cream 4% is also used to cure some more skin disorders as if residual hyperpigmentation, lentigines, freckles and chloasma. It is also used to cure skin blemishes, acne marks, and dark circles.
How Does Melalite Cream 4% Act?
Melalite Cream 4% comprises of Hydroquinone in it as an active chemical component in it as a bleaching agent that is used in pharmaceutical preparations to lighten the skin discoloration. Our skin color change happens due to melanin pigment present in the skin but when this pigment increases or its concentration changes that give spots, discoloration of the skin, and patches then Melalite Cream 4% is used for that. Melalite Cream 4% decreases the melanin formation in the skin.
What Conditions Contradict The Effect Of Melalite Cream 4%?
- If you find yourself sensitive to the generic Hydroquinone, you should not apply it before the prior consultation of the dermatologist.
- If you are suffering from any type of skin bacterial infection as if psoriasis, eczema, or dermatitis, you should not use it before consulting the dermatologist as the condition of your infection get worse.
How Would You Apply Melalite Cream 4%?
Melalite Cream is a topical preparation available at the concentration of 4%. First, you should wash your face and hands with the help of mild soap. Then pat your face and hands dry with the help of a soft towel. Take a small amount of formulation in a cotton swab and apply it to the affected area. Always wash your hands after applying the formulation. You have to apply it two times in a day.
What Are The Unfavorable Effects Of Melalite Cream 4%?
You may feel some unfavorable effects after applying the dose of Melalite Cream 4% as if skin irritation, redness of the skin, stinging, itching, skin rashes, burning sensation at the applied area.
What Precautions Should You Take While Using Melalite Cream 4%?
- It is cautious to use Melalite Cream 4% around eyes, inside the nose, lips, and mouth.
- Stop the use of Melalite Cream 4% if you suffer from serious skin irritation after its use.
- Limit the sun exposure while you are taking treatment of Melalite Cream 4%.
- Precaution should be taken in case of liver, kidney medical problem and with the use of other topical medications.