Detail Overview About Melalite Cream 2%
Melalite cream 2% is an amazing topical preparation that is used for the treatment of hyperpigmented skin conditions such as chloasma, melasma, and freckles. It causes the gradual bleaching of hyperpigmented skin conditions and other areas of melanin hyperpigmentation. Melalite cream 2% encloses three generic drugs called Hydroquinone, Octinoxate, and Oxybenzone.
How Melalite Cream 2% Does Act?
Hydroquinone causes a reversible depigmentation of the skin and suppresses other melanocyte metabolic processes. Octinoxate helps to protect the skin from UV‐B rays from the sun and protect the products from degrading when exposed to the sun. Oxybenzone absorb the harmful rays of the sunlight and prevent potential damage from sunlight exposure.
How To Use Melalite Cream 2%?
Melalite cream contains Hydroquinone 2%, Octinoxate 9% and Oxybenzone 2.5%. Before using Melalite cream, you should wash your face with a mild cleanser and Luke warm water. Dry your skin with mild patting and wait for 15 to 20 minutes to make confident that the skin is completely dry. Take a small amount of Melalite cream in your fingertips and gently massage it over the entire affected area. For the maximum beneficial results, you should this cream every night for 3 to 4 months.
What Are The Contraindications of Melalite Cream 2%?
- If you have allergic reactions with Melalite cream or its other ingredients, then do not use this medicine.
- Do not use Melalite cream 2% during pregnancy, as it may affect growing infant in the womb.
- Do not recommend Melalite cream 2% to children under 12 years of age.
What Are Safety Measures To Be Followed While Using Melalite Cream?
- Melalite cream is meant for external use only, so avoid the contact of this medicine with the nose, ears or eyes.
- A user of Melalite cream 2% should use sunscreen after using this cream in order to prevent repigmentation.
- Before using Melalite cream, a user should apply Melalite cream 2% over a small portion of unbroken skin at or near the pigmented area over a period of several days to check its irritability and susceptibility.
What Are The Side Effects of Melalite Cream 2%?
No systemic side effects have been reported with the use of Melalite cream 2%, but occasionally localized contact dermatitis may occur while using Melalite cream 2%.