What Does Melacare Cream 2% Do?
Melacare cream 2% is a blend of three active therapeutic constituents called Mometasone furoate, Hydroquinone, and Tretinoin. The cream when applied over the affected areas of the skin it will surely make your skin go rid off acne, dark spots, melasma, eczema, inflammation, itching, wrinkles and other disorders. The medicated formulation, when applied on skin, will make your skin renew, glow and blemish free.
How Does Melacare Cream 2% Act On The Skin Surface?
Melacare cream 2% cream containing Mometasone furoate exhibits its effect of anti-allergic and anti-inflammatory and Hydroquinone improves the skin color to whitening whereas Tretinoin is valiant good for the skin renewal purposes. The three together are immensely effective in making the skin flawless.
What Is The Method To Use Melacare Cream 2%?
Apply Melacare cream 2% topically over the affected areas of the skin like acne, spots, inflammation, wrinkles. Apply it twice a day once in the morning and other in evening after cleaning the face either with mild face wash or with a cleansing agent.
What Are Contradictory Conditions Of Using Melacare Cream 2%?
- Not to apply Melacare cream in conditions like irritated, cut, wounded, or sunburned surface.
- Do not apply Melacare cream during pregnancy and breastfeeding conditions unless advised by the physician.
What Are The Preventive Measures of Melacare Cream 2%?
- Avoid using Melacare cream with any other medicated or herbal preparations.
- Melacare cream 2% is not for children below 12 years of age.
- Cover your face with a breathable cloth prior getting out in sun.
What Are The Side Effects of Melacare Cream 2%?
Skin irritation, lightening, increased photosensitivity, dryness, Stinging or scaling, Burning sensation, tenderness, swelling or blistering are the commonly associated side effects of skin.