Brief Overview of Kamagra 100mg Tablets
Kamagra 100mg Tablets has a phenomenal application in the treatment of erectile dysfunction and impotence in males. Sildenafil Citrate is a key ingredient present in Kamagra 100mg tablets. It is very helpful those men who have difficulty in maintaining or sustaining a hard erection.
Mechanism of Action of Kamagra 100mg Tablets
Sildenafil present in the Kamagra 100mg tablets inhibits the enzyme known as phosphodiesterase-5 (PDE-5) in the corpus cavernosum located around the penile region and prevents the degradation of the cGMP. Sensual stimulation causes the release of Nitric Oxide from the nerve terminals and endothelial cells and augments the synthesis of cGMP in smooth muscle cells. cGMP causes the relaxation of smooth muscle cells and increases the flow of blood into the corpus cavernosum. Therefore, this provides erection for a longer duration.
The Dosage Regimen Of Kamagra 100mg Tablets
Commercially, Kamagra is accessible in a tablet dosage form and at a dose of 100 mg. A patient should administer one tablet of Kamagra orally, one hour before the intimate session, with sufficient quantity of water. After the ingestion of Kamagra 100 mg, it remains in the body for 4 to 5 hours and therefore, a gap of 24 hours should be maintained between the two doses of Kamagra 100 mg.
Contraindications of Kamagra 100mg Tablets
- If you are allergic or hypersensitive to Sildenafil or any of the ingredients present in Kamagra 100 mg, then do not use Kamagra 100mg tablets.
- Kamagra 100mg tablets are not indicated for women and males under the age of 18.
Precautions While Taking Kamagra 100mg Tablets
- If you are taking any other medication containing Nitrates, like Nitroglycerine for chest pain or angina, then you should avoid using Kamagra 100mg tablets.
- If you have a severe heart problem, abnormally lower or higher blood pressure, kidney problem, liver problem, or rhinitis pigmentosa, then you should avoid using Kamagra tablets.
- You should not drive or operate heavy machinery while taking Kamagra 100mg tablets.
- Excessive consumption of alcohol or smoking should be avoided while taking Kamagra 100mg tablets.
Side Effects of Kamagra 100mg Tablets
Some common side effects of Kamagra 100 mg tablets include a headache, dizziness, indigestion, flushing, nasal congestion, diarrhea, and runny nose.