Brief Overview of Induject 250 Injection
Induject 250 injection contains testosterone blend, which encloses four different testosterone esters are Testosterone propionate (30 mg), Testosterone Phenylpropionate (60 mg), Testosterone isocaproate (60mg), and Testosterone decanoate (100 mg). Induject 250 injection has a strong anabolic with a pronounced androgenic activity that in providing good gains in strength and muscle mass. It also helps in restoring testosterone level in the body to bring out levels back to normal. It also helps to boost libido in men and also cure their erection trouble.
Mechanism of Action Of Induject 250 Injection
Testosterone enhances the formation of protein in the body as well as retains the greater anabolic atmosphere in the body by retaining nitrogen level. It increases the formation of RBC (red blood cells) that ability of the muscle to perform and plays an imperative role in endurance and recovery.
Dosing Schedule of Induject 250 Injection
Induject 250 injection should be administered via the intramuscular route. The dose of Induject 250 injection for the maintenance of normal Testosterone level: A person should administer 250mg every 3-4 week range with one injection every 3 weeks. The dose of Induject 250 injection for performance enhancement: An athlete should administer a dose of 250-1,000mg of Induject injection per week. The dose should not be enhanced more than 1000mg of Induject injection per week.
Are There Any Drug Interactions Of Induject 250 Injection?
Some medicines show drug interaction with Induject 250 injection such as Phenobarbital, anti-coagulants, and anti-diabetic drugs.
Who Should Not Use Induject 250 Injection?
- A patient suffering from prostate cancer or breast cancer should not use Induject 250 injection.
- A person having allergic reactions with Induject 250 injection or its other ingredients, then he or she should not use this medicine.
- If a person has a history of primary liver cancer or nephrosis, then he or she should not use Induject 250 injection.
Are There Any Side Effects of Induject 250 Injection?
A person may come across some side effects while using Induject 250 injection such as headache, mood changes, uneasiness, vomiting, weight gain, muscle pain, joint pain, hair loss, and bad temper.
What are the precautions that a person has to take while using Induject 250 Injection?
- A patient should avoid the use of Induject 250 injection if he or she is facing any of these medical conditions such as epilepsy, migraine, sleep apnea, or diabetes.
- If a patient is suffering from high blood pressure or hypertension, then he should not use Sustanon 100 injection without consulting their doctor.
- Boys who have not yet reached puberty should avoid the use of Induject 250 injection.