Details Overview of Hucog 5000 IU HCG Injection
Hucog 5000 IU an injectable medicine contains a synthetic formulation of a hormone known as Human Chorionic Growth hormone (HCG). This maintains the fertility characteristics in both men and women and is derived from the urine of pregnant females. Hucog 5000 IU HCG Injection preparation is helpful in treating the infertility issues.
Working of Hucog 5000 IU HCG Injection
Hucog is a synthetic preparation and a polypeptide hormone that raises the production of gonadal hormones by stimulating the testis for releasing androgens in males and stimulates the ovary parts in women for the release of progesterone hormone. When any of the function is affected, it causes the consequence of infertility. Therefore, the major functions of Hucog 5000 IU HCG Injection is to stimulate the maturation and release of eggs from ovaries in women and in men, Hucog maintains the sperm count and treats the condition of the low level of testicles.
Dosing Regimen of Hucog 5000 IU HCG Injection
For treating Anovulatory infertility or lack of ovulation with Hucog: Injection of Hucog 5000 IU is administered on an average of a cycle. Hucog injections should be administered in combination with Menotropins.
For treating Hypogonadotrophic hypogonadism: Injections of Hucog 2000 IU can be given as two times per week corresponding to Menotropin injections.
Contraindications with Hucog 5000 IU HCG Injection
- Breastfeeding mothers and pregnant women should not use Hucog therapy.
- Hucog 5000 IU HCG Injection should not be used if you have hypersensitivity issue with HCG.
- Use of Hucog 5000 IU HCG Injection in children under the age of 12 years is prohibited.
- If you use Hucog drug under certain medical conditions such as bipolar disorder, migraine, convulsions, prostate disorder, adrenal or thyroid emergency tell your doctor.
Warnings and Precautions with Hucog 5000 IU HCG Injection
- There are chances of multiple pregnancies so it needs special precautions.
- When Hucog 5000 IU HCG Injection is given for infertility then it is usually combined with menotropins.
- The storage condition for Hucog is 2 to 8 degree C.
- Inject when you know the exact procedure.
Side Effects with Hucog 5000 IU HCG Injection
Some side effects you observe with Hucog 5000 IU HCG Injection are
- Restlessness, headaches
- Gynaecomastia, irritability
- Depression, breast tenderness
- Edema, sexual precocity
- Pain at the site of injection, tiredness