Understanding about HUCOG 2000 IU HCG Injection
HUCOG 2000 IU Injection is known as human chronic gonadotropin (HCG) an essential hormone to induce ovulation in females. HUCOG is widely known for preventing infertility problems in females. It assists in raising the count of eggs that are released by the ovaries. It aids in leveling up the sperm count in males by escalating testosterone production.
Mechanism of Action of HUCOG 2000 IU HCG Injection
HCG performs its action by replicating luteinizing hormone. LH works by stimulating the follicles present in the ovaries and thereby produces eggs. HCG is a polypeptide hormone that develops eggs in female ovaries necessary for fertilization.
In male HCG acts on interstitial cells of the testis that escort to the production of androgens and stimulates the testosterone level and sperm production into the body.
Dosage regimen of HUCOG 2000 IU HCG Injection
For remedial infertility, consume 2000 IU by intramuscular route, once daily following the last day of menotropins. For preventing hypogonadism in males, consume 500 to 1000 IU by intramuscular route, three times in a week and you should persist its use for a maximum of three weeks. Also, follow by the same dose, twice per week and continue using it for up to 3 weeks. It is accessible in injection form as a sterile lyophilized powder with a solvent.
Conflicting factors of HUCOG 2000 IU HCG Injection
- The use of Hucog 2000 IU HCG injection is contrary under the medical condition of allergies, epilepsy, prostate cancer, ovarian cyst, uterine bleeding, migraine, heart problem, thyroid problem, asthma, liver problem, premature puberty.
- Never consume Hucog 2000 IU HCG injection if you are breastfeeding woman.
Side effects of HUCOG 2000 IU HCG Injection
The user may experience some undesired side effect of the drug that consists of tenderness in the breast, nausea, constipation, weight gain, swelling at the site of injection, and agitation.
Preventive measures that need to be taken care
- Always utilize the sterile needle for injecting the medication.
- Always use the sterile needle for injected the medication and discard the used needle or syringe.
- Never try for self-inject until you do not know the proper way of injecting.
- Check the expiry date of Hucog 2000 IU HCG injection before injecting into the body.