Brief Overview of Hucog 10000 IU HCG Injection
Hucog 10000 IU HCG (Human Chorionic Gonadotropin) Injection is the functional constituent of many renowned brands that are available in the market by the name of Hucog. HCG is one of the most significant polypeptide hormones to treat infertility condition in both the genders and for treating the condition of undescended testicles into the scrotum in young boys.
Working Action of Hucog 10000 IU HCG Injection
Hucog 10000 IU Injection formulations containing synthetically prepared HCG are used to boost the maturation and release of eggs from female ovaries (induces ovulation), augments sperm count in males and helps to descend testicles into the scrotum in young boys. Thus, Hucog medicines in injection formulations are given to treat infertility condition in men and women.
Conflicting Conditions for the use of Hucog 10000 IU HCG Injection
- HCG is contraindicated in individuals with less than 18 years of age.
- People with medical problems of hypersensitivity, ovarian cysts, abnormal vaginal bleeding, asthma, migraine, and in prostate or breast cancer should not take HCG drugs.
- HCG is conflicting to use if you are a pregnant woman or a lactating mother.
Dosing Schedule of Hucog 10000 IU HCG Injection
HCG in Hucog 10000 IU comes in injectable preparation to be administered via IM (Intramuscular) or SC (Subcutaneous) route and given according to the treatment. The general dosing can be-
- HCG 5000-10,000 IU dose, at the mid of the cycle after the last dose of menotropins, is given for treating the condition of Anovulatory infertility or lack of ovulation.
- To boost sperm count in men, HCG 2000 IU is given as two times in a week.
- For undescended testicles, HCG 1000 IU dose is administered every second day for recommended weeks depending on the severity of the condition.
Side Effects of Hucog 10000 IU HCG Injection
- Pain or swelling at the injection site
- Breast tenderness
Safety Precautions while taking Hucog 10000 IU HCG Injection
- Women relying on HCG therapy should take precaution if she encounters with the risk of multiple pregnancies due to over stimulation of ovaries.
- Young boys on HCG medication need to take care for the signs and symptoms of early puberty.