Detail Overview About Flagyl Cream (Vaginal Infection Treatment)
Flagyl Cream (Vaginal Infection Treatment) is best effective antibiotic medication against anaerobic bacteria and certain parasites. It cures a bacterial infection of the body such as vaginal, skin, stomach, joints and respiratory infection. Flagyl Cream is also used alone or in amalgamation with other antibiotics in curing abscesses in the liver, pelvis, abdomen, and brain caused by susceptible anaerobic bacteria.
Mode of Action of Flagyl Cream (Generic Metronidazole Cream)
Metronidazole is the main active module present in the medicament, which is most valuable medication to treat vaginal infection. It shows its functioning by killing the bacteria or preventing their growth. On the other hand, this medicine will not work for vaginal fungus or yeast infections.
Dosage regimen of Flagyl Cream (Generic Metronidazole Cream)
Commercially Flagyl Cream is accessible into the cream form for vaginal infection, which contains 10% w/w Metronidazole. The cream should be applied inside the vaginal area twice in a day with the help of a vaginal applicator. Avoid the direct contact of cream with eyes, and mouth if happen, then immediately wash out with cold tap water. Clean out your hand with mild soap after applying the gel.
Conflicting factors of Flagyl Cream (Generic Metronidazole Cream)
- The user should have to avoid the usage of cream if sensitive to Metronidazole.
- Avoid the use of this cream if you are planning to be pregnant or already pregnant.
- Avoid the use of this cream if suffering from blood disorder such as leukopenia or anemia.
Things need to be avoided
- If you skip the dose of Flagyl Cream it may increase the risk of further infection that is resistant to bacteria, so do not skip the dose.
- Avoid intake of alcohol while using Flagyl Cream for vaginal infection.
- The drug may pass into your milk if you are breastfeeding woman, so avoid using this cream.
- Do not consume any medication or food products that contain alcohol in them.
Side effects of Flagyl Cream (Generic Metronidazole Cream)
The patient may experience side effects, which includes agitation, back pain, burning, numbness, tingling, or painful sensations in the hands or feet and dizziness, drowsiness.