Detail Overview about Filitra 40mg Tablets (Vardenafil 40mg)
Filitra 40mg tablets is had gain much more importance globally for its perfect effectiveness in the management of erectile dysfunction in men. Filitra 40mg tablets are able to treat erection trouble in men because of its active ingredient called Vardenafil. It boosts the man's ability to gain or uphold a rigid erection while making love.
Working Action of Filitra Tablets 40mg (Vardenafil 40mg)
Vardenafil is a member of the class of PDE-5 inhibitors that inhibits the function of PDE-5 enzymes and prevents further degradation of cGMP. The inhibition of PDE-5 enzyme and the release of NO (nitric oxide) upon sexual stimulation enhances the cGMP level in the corpus cavernosum present in the penile organ. It causes the vasodilation of blood vessels around male genitals and leads to augmented blood circulation. This causes an erection hard enough for the intimacy and manages the condition of erectile dysfunction (ED) or impotence.
Dosing Regimen of Filitra 40mg Tablets (Vardenafil 40mg)
Filitra 40mg is commercially accessible in a tablet dosage form. A single tablet of Filitra 40mg should be taken orally at about 45minutes before engaging into a lovemaking session, with plenty of water. A user must use this medicine when he is sensually stimulated. Once Filitra 40mg is consumed, it will be active in the body for next 4-5 hours with an onset of 30minutes after consumption. Therefore, do not ingest more than a single pill in a day. A user can take Filitra 40mg with or without food, but he should avoid taking it with fatty meals.
Contraindications of Filitra 40mg Tablets (Vardenafil 40mg)
A user should not use Filitra 40mg in case he is going through certain medical conditions:
- Severe renal or hepatic impairment
- A record of existing stroke or heart attack
- Inherited degenerative retinal disorders
- Pulmonary veno-occlusive disease
- Severe lowering of blood pressure
- Hypersensitive to Vardenafil or any other ingredients of Filitra 40mg
Drug Interactions of Filitra Tablets 40mg (Vardenafil 40mg)
A man should not use Filitra 40mg tabs while relying on the treatment of any of these medicines such as Isosorbides, Nitroglycerin, Amiodarone, Procainamide, Erythromycin, Itraconazole, Doxazosin, Indinavir, and Quinidine.
Things To Be Kept In Mind While Taking Filitra Tablets 40mg (Vardenafil)
- A man relying on the treatment of nitrates should not use Filitra tablets.
- A man should not use alcohol or recreational medicines while taking Filitra tabs 40mg.
- Men having genital deformities and limitation to intimate activities should avoid the use of Filitra.
- Children under 18 years of age and the geriatric person should not use Filitra tabs 40mg.
Side Effects Of Filitra 40mg Tablets (Vardenafil 40mg)
A man may encounter some side effects while using Filitra 40mg tablets such as facial flushing, headache, nausea, backache, nasal blockage, lightheadedness, blurry vision, unsettled stomach and indigestion.