Brief Overview About Filitra Tablets 20mg (Vardenafil 20mg)
Filitra 20mg Tablets is a useful medication used for the management of erectile dysfunction that is state of powerlessness for maintaining and attaining a suitable erection during the sexual intercourse in men.
How does Filitra Tablets 20mg (Vardenafil 20mg) act?
Filitra 20mg tablets are an awesome and effective medication used for the management of erectile dysfunction in men. Filitra 20mg tablets comprises of Vardenafil as an active chemical component in it that belongs to the group of medications known as Phosphodiesterase enzyme type-5 inhibitors (PDE-5). Generic Vardenafil acts by hampering the Phosphodiesterase enzyme that may lead to the enhancement of cGMP. The increased levels of cGMP facilitate the flow of blood towards the penile area and provide a pleasing erection during the sexual intercourse.
What conditions conflict the effects of Filitra 20mg Tablets (Vardenafil 20mg)?
- If you find yourself hypersensitive to generic Vardenafil, you should not take the dose of Filitra tablets.
- Under certain clinical conditions, you should not take the dose of Filitra 20mg as if Cavernosal fibrosis, Peyronie's disease, leukemia, multiple myelomas, sickle cell anemia, priapism, macular degeneration, optic neuropathy, and lung problems.
How should you take the dose of Filitra 20mg Tablets (Vardenafil 20mg)?
The most recommended dose of Filitra is 20mg. You can consume it via the oral route with food or food. You should take it half an hour before the sexual intercourse. The effect of generic Vardenafil lasts for 24 to 36 hours. Therefore, you should never consume the dose of Filitra two times in a day. You should avoid consumption of fat-containing food along with the dose of Filitra.
What are the adverse effects of Filitra Tablets 20mg (Vardenafil 20mg)?
You may feel some common adverse effects after taking the dose of Filitra tablets as if sneezing, nasal congestion, redness or warmth of face, neck, arm, ringing sensation in the ears, and dry mouth.
What cautions you should take while using Filitra 20mg Tablets?
- You cannot have grapefruit and grapefruit juice while taking the dose of Filitra tabs.
- You cannot have nitrates containing drugs while taking the dose of Filitra tablets.
- Geriatric and pediatric patients cannot have the dose of Filitra 20mg tablets.
- Avoid any concentration-required task while taking Filitra tabs to avoid the risk of mishaps.