Brief Overview About Clindac-A Gel (Clindamycin 1%)
Clindac A Gel is the best medication for those who are suffering from the issue of severe acne. It is best antibiotic that works by killing the bacteria that are responsible for causing the acne and skin infection. Clindamycin is the main working module of the Clindac-A gel.
Working Action Of Clindac-A Gel (Clindamycin 1%)
Clindac-A Gel 1% consists the active component clindamycin phosphate, which is an antibiotic belonging to the lincomycin cluster of antibiotics that blocks protein synthesis in the bacteria accountable for causing infection of the acne-affected skin, and this kills the bacteria.
Course of Therapy of Clindac-A Gel (Clindamycin 1%)
Clindac-A gel is a topical preparation that usually comes in tube form and in the concentration of 1% clindamycin. Before using Clindac-A gel person should have to wash the hands, face properly with mild soap, and leave them dry for 15 minutes. Take a dab amount of gel onto the fingertips and apply it gently on the affected area with massage. After applying the gel, wash out your hand properly. Prevent the direct contact of medication with eyes and mouth and if happen to wash out with water immediately.
Incompatible Factors of Clindac-A Gel (Clindamycin 1%)
- The person should have to avoid the use of Clindac- A gel for acne if they are sensitive to Clindamycin.
- The use of Clindac-A gel is not recommended if a person is suffering from eczema, asthma, liver and kidney disorder.
- A pregnant woman and lactating mother should have to avoid the utilization of Clindac-A gel.
Defensive Measures of Clindac-A Gel (Clindamycin 1%)
- The use of Clindac-A gel is not prescribed to the patient under the age of 12 years.
- Protect your skin from sunlight after applying gel, so better to use the gel in the night.
- Wrap a cotton cloth around face before going out into the sunlight
- Do not apply heavy make up any kind of lotion after using Clindac-A gel.
Side Effects of Clindac-A Gel (Clindamycin 1%)
Burning sensation, Application site irritation, burning or peeling of skin, Dry skin, Itching, redness of skin at application site are some common side effects that occur after using gel.