Product Overview of Cleocin T Gel (Clindamycin 1%)
Cleocin T Gel 1% is an amazing remedy for the management of severe acne. It is quite useful in decreasing the number of acne lesions by killing sensitive bacteria that is accountable for causing acne and reducing the quantity of free fatty acids that infuriate the skin surface. Cleocin T gel 1% encloses a generic drug called Clindamycin Phosphate.
How Does Cleocin T Gel (Clindamycin 1%) Act?
Clindamycin phosphate inhibits the growth of bacteria by inhibiting protein synthesis of bacteria. It also lowers free fatty acid concentrations on the skin and restrains the development of Propionibacterium acnes. These stop the growth of bacteria and reduce acne lesions on the skin.
What Is The Exact Method To Apply Cleocin T Gel (Clindamycin 1%)?
Cleocin T gel 1% is a topical preparation and meant for external use only. Clean and dry the affected area before using this medicine. Take a small amount of Cleocin T gel on the fingertips and apply gently over the affected part of the skin. A user should apply a thin film of Cleocin T gel 1% to the affected area once a day in the evening. A user may notice positive results 2-6 weeks of treatment, but for maximum result, 12 weeks treatment is required.
Who Should Not Use Cleocin T Gel (Clindamycin 1%)?
- If you have a history of regional enteritis or ulcerative colitis, or a history of antibiotic related colitis, then do not use Cleocin T gel 1%.
- If you are hypersensitive to Cleocin T gel 1% or its other components, then do not use this medicine.
What Are Safety Measures To Be Followed While Using Cleocin T Gel 1%?
- If you are a pregnant woman or a lactating mother, then consult your doctor before using Cleocin T gel 1%.
- Cleocin T gel 1% is meant for external use only, so use this medicine with caution to avoid the contact of this medicine with eyes, nose or mouth.
- Do not recommend Cleocin T gel 1% to children under 12 years of age.
- Use Cleocin T gel 1% with caution in patients receiving neuromuscular blocking agents.
What Are The Undesired Effects Of Cleocin T Gel (Clindamycin 1%)?
A user may experience some undesired effects while using Cleocin T gel 1% such as burning, itching, dryness, redness, oily skin or skin shedding may occur.