Detail Overview About Caverta 100 mg Tablets?
Caverta 100 mg tablet is used orally for the prevention of the erectile default in males. Many men fail in getting an erection. Caverta 100mg tablets has secret ingredient as Sildenafil. You may not achieve an erection after its usage; you first need to get sexually aroused. This medication solves your erection trouble.
What Is The Functioning Of Caverta 100 mg Tablets?
Caverta 100mg tablets are the best-known drug containing generic Sildenafil. Sildenafil is a PDE5 inhibitor. It debars the PDE5 action and also hikes the cGMP number in penile part. cGMP in the penile leads to vasodilation and causes the blood supply to penile part. Quick blood supply causes erection of penile. Sexual arousal is a must for best sexual performance.
What Is The Dosage Regimen About Caverta 100 mg Tablets?
You need to consume Caverta 100 mg single tablet prior to 50 to 60 minutes of physical intimacy session. The action will occur within 30 minutes of its usage and the function prolongs for 4 to 6 hours. You can take it with or without meals.
What Are The Contraindications With Caverta 100mg Tablets?
- Nitrate drugs should not be used when you are using Caverta 100mg tablets.
- Under medical problems such as heart ailment, bleeding disorder, blood pressure disorder, heart attack, coronary artery disorder, and deformation of penile you should not use Caverta.
- When you have any hypersensitive symptom with Caverta 100mg tablets, contraindicate its use.
- Do not give it to patients whose age is less than 18 years.
What Are The Safety Precautions To Follow With Caverta 100 mg Tablets?
- When you are having any painful erection, tell it to your doctor.
- Avoid eating grapefruit, stop drinking grapefruit juice, and alcohol, as it adds on the side effects.
- Stop consuming any other ED drug when you are using Caverta 100mg tablets.
What Are The Harmful Effects With Caverta 100mg Tablets?
Some common side effects that you notice with Caverta 100mg tablets are irregular heartbeat, sudden hearing loss, flushing, dizziness, drowsiness, seizure, shortness of breath, swelling of hands or feet, light-headed feeling, blurred vision, muscle pain, stuffy nose, pain in the back, and stomach upset.