What is Careprost Eye Drops?
Careprost Eye Drops is a sterile ophthalmic preparation used widely around the world to improve the density, color, and length of eyelashes. Careprost Eye Drops contains Generic Bimatoprost as its active ingredient that falls in prostaglandin therapeutic category and has proved immensely effective in hypertrichosis of terminal hairs especially focused about eyelids. Careprost Eye Drops is also effective in treating the ocular hypertension of the eyes.
What is the basic mechanism of action of Careprost Eye Drops?
Careprost Eye Drops shows its effect by prolonging the anaphase and shortening the telophase of the hair growth cycle to elongate the length of eyelashes and making them long, dark, thick, and dense.
What is the method by which you can apply Careprost Eye Drops?
Take either 1 or 2 drops of medicine Careprost on your applicator brush and start applying it on the outer edge of eyelid initiating from the inner corner than moving to the outer edge. You can instill a drop of medicine within your eyes if suffering from ocular hypertension by slightly tilting your head in a backward direction and creating a pocket by slightly pulling the lower eyelid by mild pressure with your finger.
Continue the use of medicine for minimum 10 to 12weeks to get the complete and effective results or do as per the prescription of the physician.
What are the ill effects of using Careprost Eye Drops?
Some of the patients might come across ill effects like stinging, burning, mild irritation, pigmentation of the iris, drowsiness, dizziness, blurry or hazy vision, mild to a moderate headache.
What are the preventive measures when relying on Careprost therapy?
- Do not let the dropper tip to touch any surface or it can contaminate the solution.
- Use of Careprost with any other medication is not advised but in case you have to use any other ophthalmic drug, wait for 10 minutes after using Careprost Eye Drops.
- Remove your makeup and contact lenses before using Careprost Eye Drops and you can re-use them after 10 minutes of using Careprost Eye Drops.
What are the Contrary situations for the use of Careprost Eye Drops?
- Careprost Eye Drops must not be used inside the eyes if you are using for eyelash growth and density.
- Any another ophthalmic condition is not meant to be treated by using Careprost Eye Drops other than recommended.
- Under certain medical problems, Careprost Eye Drops should not be used like in hypersensitivity or any other eye problem.