Brief Overview of Diazepam 10mg Tablets (Biopose - Zepose 10)
Biopose 10 (Zepose) is the renowned brand products constituting Diazepam 10mg as the functional moiety. It is a benzodiazepine category drug and thus it shows sedative, hypnotics, and anxiolytic actions in the treatment of epilepsy, anxiety, seizures or convulsions.
Mechanism of Action of Diazepam 10mg Tablets (Biopose - Zepose 10)
Diazepam present in Biopose 10 (Zepose) brands is effective against the certain mental disorders for instance anxiety and epilepsy. Diazepam performs its action in order to calm down the anxious state of mind by augmenting the action of GABA (Gamma Amino Butyric Acid), which has inhibitory actions in the brain for the production of relaxation and calming response.
Dosing schedule of Diazepam 10mg Tablets (Biopose - Zepose 10)
Diazepam 10mg is generic, which is accessible under different brand names of Biopose and Zepose in tablet forms with 10mg as the effective dosage strength. The most effective dose of Diazepam is given according to the condition treated, patient's condition, and the treatment response. The generally advised dosing can be 2mg for three times in a day with the maximum dose of 30mg in a day, for the treatment of severe anxiety.
Side Effects of Diazepam 10mg Tablets (Biopose - Zepose 10)
Diazepam 10mg can cause some temporary side effects in the user or patient, for instance, nausea, blurred vision, drowsiness, constipation, frequent urge to urinate, dizziness, fatigue, dry mouth, vomiting or restlessness.
Safety Precautions while using Diazepam 10mg Tablets
- Inhibit the use of Diazepam if you have allergic responses to it, or if you have medical circumstances of kidney failure, respiratory disorder, heart disease, or any blood pressure or bleeding problem.
- Diazepam 10mg needs to be avoided if you have a history of drug or alcohol abuse, suicidal thoughts, depression, or if you are a regular smoker.
- Diazepam 10mg can be addictive and may cause withdrawal symptoms if you change the dosing on your own, so always consult your physician before altering the dose of Diazepam.
- Avoid alcohol intake with Diazepam or it can intensify the negative effects.
- Children, elder people, pregnant woman, and nursing mothers should consult first before starting the drug because of serious side effects of the medication.