What Is The Therapeutic Indication of Ambien 10mg Tablets?
Ambien 10mg tablets are profoundly used in the treatment of insomnia. It is most commonly prescribed sleeping medication for a short-term basis to treat sleeping troubles at night and it helps you fall asleep when you first go to bed. Ambien 10mg tablets enclose a generic component called Zolpidem.
How Ambien 10mg Tablets (Zolpidem 10mg) Does Work?
Zolpidem is a sedative or hypnotic agent. It binds to the GABA receptor and increases the inhibitory effect of GABA, this leads to the hyperpolarization of the cell membrane that prevents further excitation of the cell. In this way, Ambien lowers the abnormal excitement the brain and promote sleep.
What Is The Dosing Regimen Of Ambien 10mg Tablets (Zolpidem 10mg)?
Ambien 10mg tab is commercially accessible in a tablet dosage form. For short-term treatment of insomnia, a person has to take a tablet of Ambien 10mg orally once a day per night instantly before bedtime with at least 7–8 hours remaining before the planned time of arousing. Do not exceed the dose more than one tablet of Ambien 10mg.
What Are The Contraindications Of Ambien 10mg Tablets (Zolpidem 10mg)?
- If a person has hypersensitive reactions with Ambien 10mg or its other components, then he or she should not use Ambien 10mg tablets.
- Do not recommend Ambien 10mg to children under 18 years of age.
- A lactating mother should not use Ambien 10mg, as it may harm a nursing baby.
What Are The Safety Measures To Be Followed While Using Ambien 10mg Tablets?
- You may feel drowsy or your thinking ability may get impaired, so do not drive or operate nay machinery after using Ambien 10mg tablets.
- If you have ingested alcohol during the day or just before bed, then do not use Ambien 10mg tabs.
- If you have a history of depression, mental illness, or suicidal thoughts, then consult your doctor before using Ambien 10mg tablets.
- If you are a pregnant woman or planning to become pregnant, then do not take Ambien 10mg without consulting your doctor.
What Are The Undesired Effects Of Ambien 10mg Tablets (Zolpidem 10mg)?
A person may face some undesired effects while relying on the treatment of Ambien 10mg tabs such as daytime sleepiness, dizziness, weakness, headache, muscle soreness, blocked nose, dry mouth, lethargy and loss of coordination.
What Are The Possible Drug Interactions Of Ambien 10mg Tablets?
Ambien 10mg tablets may show drug interaction with certain medicines such as chlorpromazine, Itraconazole, Ketoconazole, Rifampin, Imipramine, Sertraline, and Cimetidine.