Brief Overview about Acnelak CL-Z Cream
Acnelak CL-Z cream is an efficient medication used for the treatment of mild to moderate acne or pimples. Acnelak CL-Z cream is also used to cure infections that are caused by fungi, bacteria, or other microorganisms.
How Does Acnelak CL-Z Cream Work?
Acnelak CL-Z cream comprises of Clindamycin and zinc acetate. Generic Clindamycin comes under the class of medications known as Linomycin antibiotics. The main mode of action of generic Clindamycin is to obstruct the synthesis of acquired bacterial proteins and thus inhibit the growth of bacteria. Generic Clindamycin impedes the growth of bacteria by lessening the fatty acids from the surface of the skin and unclog the pores of the skin whether zinc acetate is helpful for the healing wounds and carbohydrates.
What Conditions Conflict The Effect of Acnelak CL-Z Cream?
- If you find yourself hypersensitive to generic Clindamycin and zinc acetate, you should not apply it without an earlier discussion to the physician.
- If you are suffering from any other skin disorders, you should not apply it and you should tell your dermatologist about your medical condition.
How Should You Apply Acnelak CL-Z Cream?
Acnelak CL-Z cream is a topical preparation available at the strength of 15gm. First, you should wash your face and hands with the help of mild soap. Then pat your face and hands dry with the help of a soft towel. Take a small amount of formulation in a cotton swab and apply it to the affected area. Always wash your hands after applying the formulation. You have to apply it once in a day.
What Are The Adverse Effects Of Acnelak CL-Z Cream?
You may feel some adverse effects after applying the dose of Acnelak CL-Z cream as if skin irritation, redness of the skin, stinging, itching, skin rashes, burning sensation at the applied area.
What Precautions Should You Take While Using Acnelak CL-Z Cream?
- It is cautious to use Acnelak CL-Z cream around eyes, inside the nose, lips, and mouth.
- Stop the use of Acnelak CL-Z cream if you suffer from serious skin irritation after its use.
- It cannot be used in the case of pregnancy and breastfeeding.