Brief Overview Of A Ret Gel 0.025% (Tretinoin Gel)
A Ret Gel 0.025% (Tretinoin) is an externally applied formulation in the form of a gel for better absorption in the skin cells so that the skin conditions of acne, pimple, comedones, dark patches, and wrinkles can be prevented and treated effectively.
Working Mechanism Of A Ret Gel 0.025% (Tretinoin Gel)
Tretinoin 0.025% is the active ingredient of A Ret gel, which is a retinoid class of medicament and thus is a Vitamin A derivative. A Ret gel 0.025% (Tretinoin) prevents and treats skin faults with its keratolytic properties. In addition, Tretinoin is also efficient for skin cell renewal, the vanishing of fine lines, clearing of dark skin patches, improving the collagen formation, and in replacing the old hardened skin cells with the newer ones. These deeds of A Ret gel 0.025% (Tretinoin) enhance your skin structure and make it faultless.
Usage Indication Of A Ret Gel 0.025% (Tretinoin Gel)
A Ret gel 0.025% is applied topically only at the external surface. This gel is so effective that it is used for one time only and that is too in the night. Before applying the gel, clear your face and hands. On a pat dry skin surface, gently rub a pinch of gel with your fingertips. Use A Ret gel 0.025% regularly without missing any dose. Make sure the gel should not be exposed to eyes, inside of nose and mouth.
Adverse Responses Of A Ret Gel 0.025% (Tretinoin Gel)
- Increase in light sensitivity, stinging
- Skin dryness, peeling of skin
- Change in pigmentation
- Burning sense at the gel applied area
- Redness of skin, blistering
Safety Precautions With The Use Of A Ret Gel 0.025% (Tretinoin Gel)
- Extended exposure to sunlight is required to be avoided when you are using A Ret gel else, it can worsen the skin condition.
- Prevent the use of any other topical medication or cosmetic product with A Ret gel. You can use any moisturizer in case the skin is too much dried after using A Ret gel.
- A Ret gel should be avoided in case of pregnancy, breastfeeding, and skin problems of irritation, cut, eczema, or any hypersensitivity.